Advanced Iron Home
July 21, 2018, 02:04:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you want to become a member of our forum, send an email to advancedironmembers at gmail dot com.

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony Stark: Iron Man  (Read 105 times)
Borjigin
Classic Golden Avenger

« on: June 21, 2018, 05:26:39 PM »

This was very good. It really felt like what they were trying with Gillen but couldn't pull off.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 01:40:20 PM by Borjigin » Logged
ADour
Neo-Classic Armor

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 07:01:20 PM »

I thought it was a really promising first issue. A bit goofy here and there, but the all the positive things outweight my complains. It's got a Tony Stark that is actively involved in his company, and Slott is making use of both established allies and enemies. It's been a while since we've had a true member of Tony's rogues gallery in an Iron Man book taking the spotlight, aside from Bendis using Madame Masque as the opening baddie. One aspect that really caught my attention is having Tony's company make a direct impact in his super-heroing, having a mission control and all of that. It's an interesting alternative to Tony bantering with an A.I.. Also, I have to mention how beautiful the artwork is. Valerio Schiti is one of my favorite pencilers.

Tetragrammaton
Hulk Buster Armor

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 08:44:28 PM »

While I was very skeptical about Dan Slott coming onboard as writer, I found myself enjoying the first issue.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: