Advanced Iron Home
August 14, 2018, 09:46:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you want to become a member of our forum, send an email to advancedironmembers at gmail dot com.

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony Stark: Iron Man #1 Preview.  (Read 375 times)
Alexandre Juliao
Classic Golden Avenger

« on: March 08, 2018, 04:09:18 PM »

Here we have two pages of Tony Stark: Iron Man # 1. There is a bad article at NEWSARAMA that failed to realize that it is a flashback sequence. Tony is the boy, not the adult.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Article/208354-Marvel-Announces-Tony-Stark-Iron-Man-1
Iron Guy
Modular Armor

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 06:24:04 AM »

Thanks for this.
ADour
Neo-Classic Armor

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 10:11:09 PM »

Click here for an exclusive interview Slott did with CBR.

I have to admit that the armor designs are pretty bland, which sucks considering Valerio Schiti is such a great artist. I wish Slott had continued using the Model-Prime Armor, but I guess it's mandatory for every new writer in a title to completely ditch whichever gimmick their predecessor was working on. We're starting to go in cycles. Fraction had the multifunctional Bleeding Edge, then Gillen opted to having many suits, then Bendis had the multifunctional Model-Prime, and now Slott is again using many suits. I wouldn't have a problem with it if it wasn't that it doesn't really make a sense from a story standpoint. It makes it look like Tony can't make up his mind on how he wants his suits to work.

I think it's also interesting that Slott is bringing back both Jocasta and Bethany Cabe. It's better than making people pay attention to a brand new character that will become forgotten... Remember Amara Perera? Me neither. Stark Industries is also gonna get rebranded as Stark Unlimited (concept art here). I hope this indicates Tony's role as a businessman will get some spotlight, which should be nice.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: