Advanced Iron Home
August 17, 2017, 06:30:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you want to become a member of our forum, send an email to advancedironmembers at gmail dot com.

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally started a Patreon page  (Read 33 times)
JDD01
Silver Centurion

Artist of Armors

« on: August 04, 2017, 03:00:04 PM »

Over the years two things were hard to do: 1]How to make money from my work on the web and 2} How to do a origin tale easy. So few days ago I took the plunge and started a Patreon campaign to help me finance a project I've been unable to do for awhile. The reason I'm doing this is to help me gain experience of working for my art and gain some money that can be put into better gear to make said content. Hope you guys spread the word and check it out if you guys enjoy the pitch. link https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2744368
pitch:
I've been on a web comic based on an Autisic Armored super genius character called Nexgen for 4 years straight without his heroic origins not been told since the very begining. The reason behind that was to define the character first then someday develop his origin when I've felt ready.  The original comic was a reboot of a somewhat successful web comic I did a year before my Grandmother died and afterwards I fell into a downward spiral that ended when I tried to create again. The comic is in a cartoony Anime-esque style with graytone like pages, where the story takes place in an alternate historic reality like ours except they have superhumans called empowers running amuck. 
The working title title of the Patron backer comic is Nexgen: Learning to fly.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: