Advanced Iron Home
December 18, 2017, 04:12:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you want to become a member of our forum, send an email to advancedironmembers at gmail dot com.

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bendis' Invincible Iron Man relaunch discussion  (Read 14299 times)
ADour
Neo-Classic Armor

« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2016, 06:06:13 PM »

Can't wait to see what War Machine can do now in this arc, wonder which artist design the armor anyway.

Judging by the looks, I think it's Mike Deodato. He has a tendency to draw influence from the MCU when drawing Iron Man. When he drew them, the Bleeding Edge and Marvel NOW! had the exact same helmet as the MCU MK III.

I wish David Marquez had gotten the chance to redesign War Machine, considering how radical yet recognizable his take on Iron Man is, his War Machine could've been something out of this world. And it's a pity, considering that since 2008 (with the exception of the short-lived Iron Man 2.0 armor), Rhodey hasn't had a WM armor that doesn't look ripped off from the movies.

ADour
Neo-Classic Armor

« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2016, 05:52:17 PM »

CBR just released the exclusive solicits for International Iron Man #3 and Captain Marvel #5. I think the following is worth posting here because it blew me away:

It's the variant cover for the International issue by Skan.

Stark Resilient
Renaissance Armor

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2016, 05:34:59 PM »

That cover is gorgeous

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: