Advanced Iron Home
October 20, 2018, 06:51:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you want to become a member of our forum, send an email to advancedironmembers at gmail dot com.

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter Parker Is Dead!  (Read 3295 times)
Metal Head
Iron Man Tattoo Freak!
Global Moderator
Extremis Armor

AI Moderator, Metal Head Column Writer

« on: January 02, 2013, 02:59:35 PM »

http://news.doddleme.com/news-room/peter-parker-is-dead/

Does anyone ever really stay dead in comics?

heath

Metal Head Movie News Writer
www.advancediron.org
www.heathmcknight.com
Ironghost
Global Moderator
Renaissance Armor

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 07:23:46 PM »

Replaced by Doc Ock, right?  I would ask how low can Marvel go, but I recall the crossing...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.  -- Bill Watterson, "Calvin and Hobbes"
Chaos
Extremis Armor

I Hate Magic

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 08:31:46 PM »

Replaced by Doc Ock, right?  I would ask how low can Marvel go, but I recall the crossing...

Or Civil War, World War Hulk, Fraction on Iron Man, they always find a way to lower the bar.

Billium3
Neo-Classic Armor

We have a Hulk!

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 09:30:44 PM »

I'm not crazy about issue #700, but I'll say that it's an interesting choice of direction. Maybe not great or what I would have done, but interesting, nonetheless. And yeah, Peter will probably be back in time for the next movie, I'm guessing.

Tetragrammaton
Hulk Buster Armor

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 11:37:24 PM »

I've never been that much of a Spider-Man fan, but I am surprisingly finding the new Scarlet Spider ongoing an interesting read.

Typhon
Hulk Buster Armor

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 02:21:43 AM »

I've never been that much of a Spider-Man fan, but I am surprisingly finding the new Scarlet Spider ongoing an interesting read.

I know!  The new Scarlet Spider series is awesome.  I picked it up on a whim, but added it to my pull list by the 3rd issue.  Very fun read. 

As for the new Spider-Man, I think we need to see more before we can say whether or not it should last more than a year.  Honestly, I'm still kinda miffed that they brought Steve Rogers back so quickly.  Bucky was a great Cap and should have continued to be for a number of years. 
Iron YoJimBo
Renaissance Armor

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 07:51:08 AM »

I know!  The new Scarlet Spider series is awesome.  I picked it up on a whim, but added it to my pull list by the 3rd issue.  Very fun read. 

As for the new Spider-Man, I think we need to see more before we can say whether or not it should last more than a year.  Honestly, I'm still kinda miffed that they brought Steve Rogers back so quickly.  Bucky was a great Cap and should have continued to be for a number of years. 
Just like Rhodey was an AWEsome Iron Man!

I don't care what color you are, where you come from, what god you worship, who you date, or what your DNA looks like under a scanner.

James Rupert Rhodes (War Machine/Iron Man)
Billium3
Neo-Classic Armor

We have a Hulk!

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 09:20:48 AM »

I need to catch up on Scarlet Spider! I left off right before Minimum Carnage and have een meaning to pick up where I left off.

Stark Resilient
Renaissance Armor

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 10:33:34 PM »

Bucky was a great Cap and should have continued to be for a number of years. 

I agree with this so hard

Zero_Accountability
Classic Golden Avenger

Yeah, I can fly

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 06:14:22 PM »

I stopped reading when Superior Spider-Man started. I just didn't like the idea of Doc Ock taking over Peter's life. It sort of just got weird at the end of Spider Island. But they've rebooted Amazing Spider-Man for Marvel Now. It's just started and it's pretty good, things are more normal.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: