Advanced Iron Home
September 25, 2017, 05:37:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you want to become a member of our forum, send an email to advancedironmembers at gmail dot com.

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: just seen it  (Read 5199 times)
irondad
Proto-Classic Armor

« on: May 01, 2008, 10:09:28 PM »

Just got home from the premier, awesome, go see it. The woman from the local comic shop was there, and she said that it was the best superhero movie that she has seen, and will see it again.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 10:12:26 PM by irondad » Logged
H.O.M.E.R.
Renaissance Armor

Im Rick James B+ch!

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 11:19:59 PM »

Just got home from the premier, awesome, go see it. The woman from the local comic shop was there, and she said that it was the best superhero movie that she has seen, and will see it again.
same here
 i took 2 friends and my brother with me, and they thought the same

IT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!

***Don't you know who i am?    I'm the JUGGERNAUT b1+ch!***
Agent 333
Modular Armor

Scientist Supreme of Stark Idea Mechanics

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 11:53:12 PM »

My Review: Omigod Omigod Omigod.

That is all.
H.O.M.E.R.
Renaissance Armor

Im Rick James B+ch!

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 11:55:59 PM »

That is all.
you forgot.... *squickly orgasmic girls voice*

i just dont have words to describe how satisfied i am to finally see this movie after 20 years of reading my first comic of him

IMJ
Global Moderator
Extremis Armor

A.I. Editor-In-Chief | Columnist

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 12:31:29 AM »

That is all.

LMFAO!!!

nicktem
War Machine

he lives, he walks, he conquers!

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 01:08:38 AM »

That is all.

YEAH! I HAD A SMILE THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH, AND THE REST OF THE NIGHT, AND THE WHOLE DAY AT WORK, AND FOR DAYS TO COME!

bperlow
First Red & Gold Armor

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 05:38:06 AM »

Just got back from Ontario Mills. I saw it with my boss, co-worker and 6 of my students. Very good. It exceeded my expectations. I liked it better than Spiderman 1, Xmen 1, and I think its as good as Spidey 2, and almost as good as Batman Begins.  Lookin forward to sequel!

Ill post more on how I feel about this...

Gotta sleep..

PS IMJ , I was wearing the shirt tonite..
H.O.M.E.R.
Renaissance Armor

Im Rick James B+ch!

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 06:26:52 AM »

yes, i also wore my AI shirt proudly.

The IronJedi
Global Moderator
Extremis Armor

A.I. Columnist: Ferro Files

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 09:35:30 AM »

x3. Will wear the Hot Topics one tonight when the wife and I take the kids to see it.

“I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is." - Albert Camus
H.O.M.E.R.
Renaissance Armor

Im Rick James B+ch!

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 09:41:01 AM »

x3. Will wear the Hot Topics one tonight when the wife and I take the kids to see it.
me 2

Iron Man Legacy
Stealth Armor

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 09:43:55 AM »

Speaking of the shirts... sadly I still can't afford one... how long will they be 4 sale?

"My armor is only an aid...inside...I am still... a man...a man who will...fight...you...--till he dies!"
Nakanokalronin
Prisoner of Wong Chu

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 10:30:34 AM »

Saw it yesterday and it was AWSOME! I only had 1 1/2 hours of sleep the night before so I was not energetic at the theater but most scenes just made you go "Holy sh%$" as he is tearing through. The later credits / Nick Fury part was cool and got applause and hoots from the people that stayed until the end. The movie pushed alot right in your face pretty much though-out so seeing it a second or third time just to take it all in would be a good idea. The comic relief is well done and the action sequences just make you want to see more.As a Marvel orgins movie I give it a 10 out of 10 as it showed you how he has come to be IM but did'nt over do it. I can definatly say that its easily right up there with Spiderman as a Marvel movie, however I feel it had alot better mix of elements that makes it a great movie that can apeal to young,old and even people that had no idea who IM was! Little parts like the 60's cartoon theme people might not catch but its easy to follow and shows what happens when a director actually listens to the fans and does the research.

Like Jasper Sitwell, IMJ never betrays a trust!

Is IMJ a shoe-in for IRONMAN 2 as Jasper Sitwell?
IMJ
Global Moderator
Extremis Armor

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 10:31:48 AM »

Speaking of the shirts... sadly I still can't afford one... how long will they be 4 sale?

It was a one time only special order project so they aren't for sale anymore. There is another board project in the works though, so hopefully we can get you on board for that one.

IMJ
Global Moderator
Extremis Armor

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 10:39:48 AM »

Saw it yesterday and it was AWSOME! I only had 1 1/2 hours of sleep the night before so I was not energetic at the theater but most scenes just made you go "Holy sh%$" as he is tearing through. The later credits / Nick Fury part was cool and got applause and hoots from the people that stayed until the end. The movie pushed alot right in your face pretty much though-out so seeing it a second or third time just to take it all in would be a good idea. The comic relief is well done and the action sequences just make you want to see more.As a Marvel orgins movie I give it a 10 out of 10 as it showed you how he has come to be IM but did'nt over do it. I can definatly say that its easily right up there with Spiderman as a Marvel movie, however I feel it had alot better mix of elements that makes it a great movie that can apeal to young,old and even people that had no idea who IM was! Little parts like the 60's cartoon theme people might not catch but its easy to follow and shows what happens when a director actually listens to the fans and does the research.

Your signature is cracking me up man! HYSTERICAL!!!!

Iron Man Legacy
Stealth Armor

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2008, 11:26:03 AM »

It was a one time only special order project so they aren't for sale anymore. There is another board project in the works though, so hopefully we can get you on board for that one.

Cry

"My armor is only an aid...inside...I am still... a man...a man who will...fight...you...--till he dies!"
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: